Skip to Content

How can you find a General Physician in your area that specializes in Parkinson's disease?

Responses (2)

itsmetoo2 19 Jan 2010

This is not the duties of a general practioner. It is the job of a Neurologist.

If you just want a diagnosis now that is easy. Read up on the features of a person with Parkinsons and you will know. I looked at my mom as I had read about it awhile back and I told her she had it. I took her to the Neurologist and yes I was right. There is no test for it. It is something that a trained person can tell.

Best to You

classieladyat63 20 Jan 2010

There no General Physicians that specialize in Parkinsons you have to go to a Nurelogolist. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions