How can one extract the tylenol in hydrocodone?

You're in the wrong forum, go someplace else and ask your question..Good luck..Dave

Does tylenol with codeine contain hydrocodone?

My grandma is allergic to hydrocodone and has been throwing up after taking tylenol with codeine, just concerned if it has hydrocodone in it.

Can you get get hydrocodone without tylenol or ibuprofen added?

I had been taking hydrocodone with tylenol for years, and being highly concerned about the long term consequences not to mention it wasn't ...

What can you take for accute pain other than hydrocodone, I get severe side efects from oxycodone?

The hydrocodone isn't working because your limited to the amount of tylenol or ibufrofen thats in it, and apparently you can't get it with ...

Going from hydrocodone to Percocet?

Hi, I was in a bad car wreck years ago and have a really messed up back! I've been taking hydrocodone 10/325 for about 13 years. My body has ...