How can I reduce weight as a side effect of Zyprexa?

Anonymous

I took zyprexa ( and many other meds) for about 8 to 9 years fortunately i did not esperience this s. effect.You can reduce the weight with a helathy diet..check with a Nutriologist.
Also if you can join a gym, excersice does wonders... you must have discipline.

I do not recommend to take more chemicals in order to lose the weight, I have always said only take the meds you really need to take for your " conditions". why add more chemical to your aorganism? unless your Doctor says so.

Anonymous 8 Jul 2010

Reduce your intake of food, by replacing it with water

Anonymous 8 Jul 2010

True!

Something as simple as walking or swimming is some of the best and safest exercise you can do and it is easy on the body as well. Just go slow and also balance your diet with fruits/vegies, fresh if you can get them if not frozen is a better choice, plenty of water to keep you hydrated and flushed out. Basically--gentle exercise and balanced diet as best as you can. Hope this helps, marjorie zych