How can I obtain a storage case replacement for my Nicotrol mouthpiece?

Please ask at your local pharmacy.

Nicotrol Inhaler - what is the chemical makeup of the ingredients in the inhaler?

I just started using an electronic cigarette and know the ingredients in the nicotine solution. I would like to know if it's similar to the ...

I started using the Nicotrol inhaler today. Ssuggestions for someone who has failed with patches?

failed with patches, gum, cold turkey, etc.? So far, I feel pretty good about my success with this product, but if anyone has any specific tips or ...

Nicotrol Inhaler - is it linked to Gall Bladder disease?

Both using the inhaler, I gave up first and 3 years later required Gall Bladder removal. My colleauge gave up smoking about 6 months later and also ...

Nicotrol Inhaler - should I use this if I have wheezing and asthma?

It says in the direction to tell your doctor if you experience wheezing or asthma before trying the product, well I don't have full blown asthma ...