Skip to Content

How can I get medication from the manufacture for somebody who is indigente?

Responses (1)

barbles2413 2 Jan 2010

You can work with the Pharm. Company and it's representative via the patients doctor. Just call the doctors office and ask for the triage nurse or his nurse or assistant. Hope this helps Also you can go through the phrammacy as well. thy can at least give you a contact number free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions