How can I get help with purchasing my prescription of Cymbalta?

Rajive Goel 12 Jul 2011

Cymbalta is manufactured by Eli Lilly and Company, perhaps you could speak or write to them they might run a program to help purchasing the med.

caringsonbj 12 Jul 2011

I wish I had the list (been sick) but I did read where Eli Lilly in Indianapolis has a patient assistance program, here I have found a number Lilly cares 1-800=545=6962 and ask if they can let you speak with someone who can guide you through (you may have to fill out a form about income) but anyway I was able to locate this I just hope it allows you to recieve the assistance you need. I wish you the best! Caringsonbj if they aren't able to give you answers on this number ask them if they can please connect you with a department that can provide you with answers. Billy (Good Morning Rajive)

Rajive Goel 12 Jul 2011

Good morning Billy, you well?

caringsonbj 12 Jul 2011

thank you so much for asking, I am continuing to improve I appreciate your kindness and I thank each and every person who has continued to keep me in your prayers. I hope all is well with you and I do hope that you have a wonderful day! (it continues to be hot in Indiana but at least it's not ice and snow!

Rajive Goel 12 Jul 2011

Thank you Billy I am well & have all my friends in my prayers, do you know where I am? I am in India & its hot & humid here... far far away from Indiana... need something from this land? Give me a shout...

Rajive

caringsonbj 12 Jul 2011

I have a friend (he's my mother's doctor) we have become great friends, his name is Sunil Juthani, I respect him so much, some doctor's don't really like family coming with family in their offices, he has told me several times that he respects me coming and he says I know it's because you care, just thought I'd share that with you he always takes 3 weeks in the summer to visit in India, I can't imagine what it must be like but he said family takes care of family where he is from, I think your culture is respectful and it is so much appreciated by me.

LiverLips 12 Jul 2011

Hi yorkiefun! I've also been told that some doctors' offices have samples of Cymbalta to share with their patients. Please inquire of your doctor or pain management specialist. They may have other suggestions for you as well.

Good luck with your search! from Wendy :)

mcnallyma 17 Nov 2013

I can only speak for NE and MO- Lilly is no longer giving MD samples or sporadic at best. That used to be so helpful- esp those like me on Medicare Part D supplements who cannot afford the $250 copay ( for 90 mg/mo) after we fall into the "donut hole". Well worth checking with you Dr in your states