Skip to Content

How can I cure my postnasal drip?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 18 Feb 2010

You should speak to your pharmacist.
Have you tried anything so far?
What is causing it?
How long have you had it for?
Depending on your answers the pharmacist may recommend a nasal decongestant tablet or spray, a steroid nasal spray or an anti-histamine tablet or a combination.

suzanne66 18 Feb 2010

Or the pharmacist may recommend you see your doctor... particularly if you have tried all the above without success. Good luck. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions