How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

Small yellow pill?

I have a bottle that came from the pharmacy with two kinds of pills. The label states that the pills (lisinopril - 10mg - Watson 407) are ...

What is this pill - with 'D8' imprint, scored, round, yellow?

It has a cross score mark with D in upper left corner, and 8 in lower right corner. It is round and yellow.

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...