My siblings and I would have to take this when we lived in Texas in the 1960's. Mom said it was for worms or parasites. It was a somewhat thick, red liquid that had the most horrific, kind of metallic taste. One spoonful. Kool-Aid couldn't mask it.
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 4 May 2011 • 1 answer
Had an ova and parasite test done and was negative. However, worms or larvae is visible to the naked
Posted 10 Oct 2011 • 5 answers
I need to know how serious parasites are.I need to know if I can get remedy w/out a script as I hav?
Posted 8 Jul 2012 • 5 answers
Posted 26 Oct 2017 • 0 answers
Posted 1 day 6 hours ago • 0 answers