Is there a home remedey for yeast infections?

kaismama 22 May 2013

Not that works. Get yourself an otc cream from the pharmacy, you'll get Ross of it much easier.

DzooBaby 23 May 2013

I will send you a PM too and tell you how it is done!

DzooBaby 23 May 2013

Oh, I disagree respectfully to kaismama, I know of a great home remedy that works better for me than even diflucan! One of my colleagues at the family planning clinic was a nurse midwife and she did a study on this remedy and it does work-we even prescribed it to patients. I have suffered all my life from reoccuring yeast infections and this stuff works even better than Diflucan! It is Boric acid capsules. Sweetthing, if you are interested in learning how to do the treatment send me a private message and I will tell you how to do it. You have to make them up yourself and you have to follow a certain regimen to the letter but if you do it (and it is fairly easy) it will work!

lady2882 23 May 2013

It doesn't give me the option to pm you. Please sent me a pm of the home remedy.

DzooBaby 23 May 2013

Strange, it wont let me send you a PM either :(

lady2882 23 May 2013

Well that is frustrating

DzooBaby 23 May 2013

Well, I'll just describe how to do it here. Go to the healthfood store and get unfilled gelatin capsules, you want big ones, I think they are like 00 size, then go to Walgreens or other drug store and get powdered boric acid. You want to fill three of the capsules with boric acid powder. Now boric acid is deadly poison if it is swallowed so you want to keep these pills where they are labelled and wont be swallowed internally. I dont make up more than the three I need for that reason as well. Insert one capsule of boric acid powder into the vagina at night for three nights in a row. If the infection is really bad, make up 4 capsules and use two the first night then one for the other two nights. After 3 days of boric acid, the vaginal tissues are going to be stripped of all bacteria and yeasts, both good bacteria and the bad guys too so the next step is VERY important.

lady2882 23 May 2013

Thank you I am saving this valuable information