Can I use Hiprex medication, which is for UTI, for my mild yeast infection?

chuck1957 7 Apr 2016

needhelp; you need to talk with your doctor, This is used to keep people who have many UTI'S to keep from getting them but it says any UTI must be cleared up prior to using this product. Here are a copy and past and you well see what I'm talking about. It well takes something stronger to get rid of the UTI minor or regular but you want to get it under control so call your doctor see what they have to say. And if you have to treat the UTI with other do you need to take this while on the other or just one at a time. chuck1957 please give a doctor a call today before the UTI gets to bad. And ask if you are to stop this while on the other then start it back up. here is your info ((Hiprex is indicated for prophylactic or suppressive treatment of frequently recurring urinary tract infections when long-term therapy is considered necessary. This drug should only be used after eradication of the infection by other appropriate antimicrobial agents.)))) see this is used more to keep it under control but the UTI needs to be gone prior to going on this treatment Chuck

chuck1957 7 Apr 2016

SO PLEASE TRY AND REACH YOUR DOCTOR TODAY. CHUCK1957