Skip to Content

High potassium levels in blood stream how do you reduce the level?

Responses (1)

lydiie87 6 Jun 2017

You should ask your PCP if furosemide would work for you.
furosemide is a diuretic and the potassium leaves the body through urine.
Talk with your Dr. to see if this is an option for you and the he/she can get you on the right dose/frequency you are needing at the potassium levels you have.
Make sure you follow your Dr.'s instructions about this medication so you don't deplete yourself of vitamins that furosemide can flush out.
Good luck! free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions