Is high blood sugar one of the side effects of forteo?

Its not a listed side effect.

Glimepiride - It has lots of side effects listed. Is it safe?

My wife just discovered she has sugar problems. It was found by her Dr.'s lab test to be 450 . She has all the symptons for high sugar in her ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Have any of you had a problem with high blood sugar levels after starting on a?

... diuretic like Furosemide? It is the only med. change I have made in last 10 days and now my blood sugar levels are soaring up to: 190-347 they ...

Abilify & pre-diabetes, has anyone had this & stopped Abilify & relied just on a mood stabilizer?

I have just been diagnosed as having acquired pre-diabetes. I consume abilify. One of the stated side-effects of abilify IS pre-diabetes, which is ...

Does linezz cause high blood sugar?

I am taking linezz and ever since I started taking it my blood sugar is running in the 300's.is this a side effect?

Im in the hospital due to a severe asthma attack..i was put on a iv drip of 125 mg of prednisone I m

... having terrible side effects like high blood sugar, and blood pressure has this happened to any one else