Skip to Content

Hiatal Hernia - What kind of surgeon do you see for Type IV Hiatal Hernia?

Responses (2)

kaismama 3 Jun 2014

A general surgeon or one who does surgery on the abdomen. The best thing to do is see your primary and have him recommend a surgeon a two.

DzooBaby 4 Jun 2014

You may want to consult a gastroenterologist who does abdominal surgeries. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions