Hi I would like to know if is safe to take morphine sulfate with oxycodone?

christineATU 19 Feb 2010

As long as you take them as prescribed. I am on the same meds.

christineATU 19 Feb 2010

I'm assuming they are from the same doctor?

kingrob77 20 Feb 2010

Hi thanks for your answer,yes the same dr! I dont do doct-shoping im not a narc! I got a lost of health problem im young for these problem.thank christine

christineATU 21 Feb 2010

I didn't mean to offend you. I am new to this forum. Accept my apology, please. As you know, people do "doctor shop." But there are people who see different doctors for legitimate reasons but fail to mention what the other doctor has prescribed them. Prior to my surgery, my doctor prescribed me pain medication. He referred me to a Pain Management Specialist for epidural injections. That doctor, who did the injections, was going to write a script too. I informed him that I already had meds from my doctor. Once again, sorry if I offended you.

barbles2413 20 Feb 2010

The only way I know is if it is prescribed by a doctor who knows you whole medical history. PLEASE don't try it on your own.