Hi I was wondering was the difference between tramadol and vicodin?

Rajive Goel 29 Jul 2010

Tramadol hydrochloride (Ultram) is a prescription medication approved to treat moderate to moderately severe pain in adults. Currently, tramadol is not considered a controlled substance or a narcotic by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). However, this medication has significant potential for abuse and is classified as a controlled substance in certain states.

Vicodin (hydrocodone/APAP) is a prescription medication approved to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. It is a narcotic and is classified as a controlled substance, which means that special laws and regulations control its sale and use.

christineATU 29 Jul 2010

Rajive, did you read my question I posted about the tramodol controversy? You might find the information interesting,
Your Chicagoan friend,
Chris

Rajive Goel 29 Jul 2010

Hi Chris, yes, I have saved it for my research on Tramadol, thanks, have a nice day, cheers!