... hurting more and more over the years. Plus, I think since we've had the air conditioner on lately it that also seems to cause my back to hurt more. Yet, my doctor will not give me anything for the pain. Do you thinking if I was to go to a doctor that specialized in this he or she might be familiar with what I need to help me get through the day? I just don't like changing to a new doctor as we just got this one. What do you say to get their attention to give you something that would make life more manageable? Any ideas? Please feel free to ask questions or respond as many times as you think of something.