... has physically examined me. I am on pain meds, which is a whole other problem, and am having extreme anxiety over exactly what is happening to me. I can't seem to really get diagnosed with anything firmly. The doctors I've been to mention Bursitis and Tendonitis in passing like it's no big deal, etc... but this stuff is taking over my entire body and I'm scared. I don't know what type of doctor to go to. I have been passed around from a neurological specialist, to a pain clinic, and now I'm back to my GP. I feel like I have been on a wild goose chase and nothing has been solved. Can anyone give me any advice as to what specialist I need to go see? I don't know whether to go to a Orthapedic Surgeon or just an Orthapedist, a Rheumatoligist... who??? My GP is no help. He talks over me and just writes me scripts and next thing you know I'm out the door. The last visit I brought my husband and the man still sort of just talked to here himself talk. I coudln't get a word in edge wise! Any help or advice from anyone?