... recovering for the rest of my life. I used Heroin, Oxycontins or any other opiate I could get my hands on for 15 long years. Nothing could stop me not my parents, not any member of my family, not my ex wife, not my current wife, not the birth of my first child, even a good stint in jail could stop me from using.

I can now say with pride that I am now a very successful business man. I run a number of online as well as offline business’, I am happily married to the best woman in the world who has stood right by my side for the past 15 years and through the thick and the thin, we share 2 beautiful children. We own the house we live in aswell as a number of investment properties. I guess it would be safe to say I am living proof that it can be done, you can win the fight against addiction.

I have decided to share my struggles and triumphs from addiction and write a book. My aim is to inspire people who are struggling with the disease of drug addiction. I am looking for truly inspiring stories of courage and strength from other like minded people. Obviously I wont be able to publish every story so the more inspiring and emotional charged stories will be chosen to be published (only with your consent of course) All stories will be read and treated with the upmost respect and confidentiality. If you wish to remain anonymous please state this in your email to me and if your story is chosen then we will respect your wishes.

If you would like any more information or questions please feel free to ask me. I will not give your email to anyone. Thank you