Been sick since before Christmas, & had a minor accident a few days ago, that is kindo of funny, but not really. Used the potty before going to bed at night on Tuesday, & when I was done stood up & got very dizzy & fell over backwards! My lower back hit the water tank & it broke into a hundred pieces. By the time I got it together enough to realize what had happened, cold water was russhing around my feet, but at least I had sense enough to reach doan & shut off the water supply. We ended up with a new floor & stool, & me with a very bruised & sore back, but I am ok & over my illness I've had since Christmas.
The real reason I am posting is some info I came across from a reliable source that I found quite interesting since I take oxycodone, & thought any of you that do would also be interested in reading this. I am just printing what I read. It's kindd of scary since I have a couple of the conditons listed. Hope you find this as interesting as I did... Mary

Who should not take oxycodone Oral?
Check with your physician if you have any of the following:

Conditions:

Taking Habit Forming Drugs, Alcohol Intoxication, Misuse or Excessive Use of Drugs, Morbid Obesity, Asthma That Is Getting Worse, Cor Pulmonale, Slow Heartbeat, Abnormal Heart Rhythm, Abnormally Low Blood Pressure, Emphysema, Significant Decrease in Lung Function, Stomach or Intestinal Tract Operation, Ulcerated Colon, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements, Liver Problems, Disease of the Gallbladder, Spasm of a Bile Duct Tract, Kidney Disease, Narrowing of the Tube that Empties Urine From the Bladder, Enlarged Prostate, Coma, Seizures, Lesion of Brain, Shock, Excess Amount of Carbon Dioxide in the Blood, Cannot Empty Bladder, Decreased Oxygen In The Tissues Or Blood, Abnormal Nervous System Function Affecting Mental Alertness, Weakened Patient, Head Injury, High Pressure Within the Skull, Brain Tumor, Underactive Thyroid, Untreated Decreased Level of Thyroid Hormones, Intense Abdominal Pain, Addison's Disease, Extreme Loss of Body Water, Psychosis caused by Sudden Alcohol Withdrawal, Mental Disorder Resulting from Poisonous Agents, Mood Changes, Having Thoughts of Suicide

YIKES! Is all I can say! How about you all?