i think my son has been slipping into my neurontin. he has been acting strange some nights. any words???
Hey if I take 600mg of neurontin and I don't need it what will it do to me?
- 27 Jul 2011 by jesus#1
- 27 July 2011
Neurontin is a prescription medication used to treat the following conditions:
* Epilepsy -- Neurontin is approved to be used along with other seizure medications to treat partial seizures in adults and children as young as three years old.
* Shingles nerve pain -- Neurontin is also approved to treat the chronic nerve pain that often occurs after an outbreak of shingles (known medically as postherpetic neuralgia).
Side effects of Neurontin could include dizziness, drowsiness, and problems with coordination.
Overdose symptoms could include:
Coordination problems; Difficulty breathing; Drooping eyelids; Drowsiness; Double vision; Slurred speech; Lethargy; Diarrhea.
If you happen to overdose, seek immediate medical attention, please.
Take care, be well & safe, please.
- Neurontin Information for Consumers
- Neurontin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Neurontin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 12 Sep 2012 • 1 answer
Updated 12 Sep 2011 • 2 answers
Updated 25 Oct 2013 • 5 answers
Updated 20 Jul 2014 • 3 answers
Updated 25 Feb 2018 • 2 answers