i think my son has been slipping into my neurontin. he has been acting strange some nights. any words???
Neurontin is a prescription medication used to treat the following conditions:
* Epilepsy -- Neurontin is approved to be used along with other seizure medications to treat partial seizures in adults and children as young as three years old.
* Shingles nerve pain -- Neurontin is also approved to treat the chronic nerve pain that often occurs after an outbreak of shingles (known medically as postherpetic neuralgia).
Side effects of Neurontin could include dizziness, drowsiness, and problems with coordination.
Overdose symptoms could include:
Coordination problems; Difficulty breathing; Drooping eyelids; Drowsiness; Double vision; Slurred speech; Lethargy; Diarrhea.
If you happen to overdose, seek immediate medical attention, please.
Take care, be well & safe, please.
- Neurontin Information for Consumers
- Neurontin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Neurontin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 4 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 3 May 2011 • 4 answers
Posted 10 Sep 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 25 Oct 2013 • 5 answers
Posted 20 Jul 2014 • 3 answers