Herpes Zoster - Can you get shingles in the mouth?

Yes, you can get shingles rash on the roof of the mouth.

https://www.drugs.com/enc/ramsay-hunt-syndrome.html

Herpes Zoster - Can valacyclovir be used to suppress VZV outbreaks indefinitely?

My mother's ophthalmologist put her on Valtrex indefinitely to suppress a possible shingles outbreak. She had a severe one 7 yrs ago that caused ...

Could bouts of nervousness be caused by a Herpes Zoster (Shingles) infection over a year ago?

My 83 yr old mother had shingles in December, 2011. Ever since she has had dailybouts of nervousness. It happens sometimes 6 times a day. The only ...

Nauseated from shingles medications?

I have severe shingles and I'm severely nauseas and have a horrendous taste in my mouth why?I almost want to die from this. I am on ...

I have been told I have herpes zoster , which affects my buttocks. It keeps recurring transferring?

... from one cheek of the buttock to the other. I haven't been clear of it for 3 months. Is this shingles or genital herpes?