Herpes Simplex - I have two small bumps betweemn my botox is it herpes?

DzooBaby 28 May 2013

There is no way to say without seeing the bumps. You need to point them out to your Dr asap.

sara12345 28 May 2013

I would think that you would feel some stinging from the bumps if it were herpes, but don't know for sure. Maybe someone else does. You could look up the symptoms of herpes on line.

kaismama 29 May 2013

Is it possibly at the injection sites?

kathyhanson 30 May 2013

KM,
Hahahaha - you are so funny! Those medical terms get us every time! hehe
K

smileyhappy 30 May 2013

Pumskin,

Sometimes we get little pimples from heat rash or humidity. Other times we can get boils that can become painful. It can be that.

Smileyhappy

HeadStarter 31 May 2013

You are saying, "buttocks", right? Have a doctor check you out. We are getting into the weekend, for sure.

Another thought came to mind... yeast infection expressing itself rectally. I have actually had that happen and it took a doctor to tell me (reassure me) that I didn't have some std or other sexually transmitted dis-ease. These were actually blisters... plus it was in the middle of summer. Lots of things grow in the heat plus add in humidity and a diet full of carbs.

You'll sleep better if you get it looked at.

sara12345 31 May 2013

That's what I thought when I answered the question Then when I saw the answer about injections, I thought, silly me to think that she really meant buttocks. Guess we may never know.