she had a hysterectomy in her 20s & went thru early menopause. she has been having bladder problems. the dr said she has vaginal tissue/bacteria in her urine. she has been getting recurring UTI's and yeast infections. she is now 47. her and my father havent been sexually active in about 2yrs because of his high bp and heart problems. i was just wondering is there a name for this? i did some googling, but i couldnt find anything. she has been having these problems since june. she takes cipro, then it comes back within about a week. has anyone ever heard of this or knows why it is recurring like it is?