Hello I am a type 2 diabetic newly diagnosed 4 yrs now what the heck is going on with my feet ?

jcolson 19 May 2016

4 years is not newly diagnosed also sounds like you need to talk to your doctor to determine what if anything can be done for possible diabetic neuropathy. Also if you haven't been taking care of yourself and maintaining good blood glucose control. Its time you start. Diabetic neuropathy only gets worse quite rapidly.

Tamara Kimmel 22 May 2016

Thank you jcolson 4yrs is still new to me I've done all I can to remain as healthy as I can at my age I still have electricity in my feet medication I have taken don't like to but have to thank you but I just wanted a little help so I don't fill so Crazy as I fill . I'm to aged to get a lecture on how to take care of ME I know that better than anyone.