severe rash all over her body. The Doctor gave her something to kill scabies and cream to moisturise. It is getting worse and it has been almost 4 weeks now. Has anyone experienced this and have they any tips on how to relieve the itching?
I mean to sound daft, but have you tried allergy pills to stop the itching? I'm allergic to bandaids and neosporin. I had a scrape that went almost down to the bone. I went in for for allergic problems making the sore worse than for the actual accident. Third time, I asked if an allergy med would work-great thought. I now have about a gallon jar of prescribed allergy pills. Also your Mother's tender skin might be having a diaper rash type of reaction to the creams. This is another way out idea-Fish oil supplement. My doctor recommended that for me, and the vet for my tender skinned dog. The dog did excessive licking and made sores on herself. Now she doesn't have those problems. I was going broke on lab work and vet visits, and had recommendation for her to see a dog shrink-then a vet said-Fish Oil. It worked her problems went away. I know this all sounds daft- but it can't hurt.
Did the doctor take some skin scrapings and look at them under a microscope to verify that it is scabies? If it is she may need a second treatment. If it was an "idea" the doctor had, then it's time to go see a dermatologist. And there is no other medication that can treat the original problem? If she's having a bad rash that isn't scabies, then she's having an allergic reaction that can become worse over more exposure to the medication - such as causing her to have problems breathing. I would be concerned and ask if she must stay on this medication and if so, see a dermatologist for help with the rash.
Taking 2 mL of ivermectin once every six days for about four weeks. This was helpful f for me when I had scabies. Absolutely a lifesaver. I supplemented with iron and calcium as well as immune boosters such as vitamin A ,Echinacea, Silver, L lysine, vitamin C, I also consumed 80 to 100 g of protein a day. My personal Dr. shows dogs and realizes that mites are a problem with those with compromised immune systems. Mites cannot be killed without an internal parasitic medicine such as ivermectin liquid in fruit juice. I was advised not to consume if I had any type of liver problems. Ivermectin and my doctor saved my life, I also was prescribed 2 10grs of Melatonin each day.
- Losartan Information for Consumers
- Losartan Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Losartan (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 1 Nov 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 3 Jul 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 4 Dec 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 14 Feb 2014 • 3 answers
Posted 20 May 2016 • 2 answers