Just wanted to let everyone know what has been going on and that I missed y'all bunches!!
I have been through hell thanks to a med that almost did me in. My primary doc decided that I could benefit from taking Cymbalta. He thought it would help with the depression I have been dealing with as well as the pain. NOT!! I only took it for a week but it landed me in the hospital for another week with all the problems it caused me. I know that this med does help some people but it really messed me up. Most of you know it takes a lot to keep me from posting here but that's just how bad it was. For several days I could barely lift my head off the pillow.
I am feeling better now but definetely not back to normal. I hope everyone is doing okay. I haven't had time or felt up to going through all my email yet. I have REALLY missed talking to everyone. I probably won't be on much for several more days but as soon as I'm able you can bet I'll be here. Please keep me in your prayers. It will be much appreciated.
Love and hugs to all,
Your friend -Terri-