... looking to get off of it. I have a small prescription (a few pills per month) of .5 mg of clonopin as well.
I have always seen Paxil as a daily "multivitamin" to keep my panic disorder in check and any time I would take a clonopin it would be for an acute attack - like taking extra vitamin c if you are actually sick.
It has gotten to the point where I don't think the Paxil
Is doing anything for me anymore. I'm not experiencing panic attacks due to therapy and healthy lifestyle (and possibly the Paxil) but I am becoming depressed more and more for no apparent reason and finding my anxiety seeping out not through attacks but more in a generalized way. These feel like side effects of Paxil rather than symptoms of my disease. I am unable to finish during sex with my partner and I have been foggy and tired and gaining a bit of weight all in the past 3 years and I'm fed up and I want to try to get off this drug for the first time in my adult life.
Has anyone tried this specifically for Panic disorder?

In addition, I take 10 mg of Ritalin daily for ADD which I've been doing for years and I have found to be very, very helpful. I worry that without the Paxil it will trigger panic attacks.
Any advice would be very helpful. My therapist is quite in favor of me weening myself off the drug but thinks I should switch over to Prozac first and then ween.
Thoughts?