My Mother is about to go through treatment with Harvoni. Our doctor suggested us to first get rid helicobakter, this means therapy with antibiotics. Shall we better wait until Harvoni treatment is over and, then start curing helicobakter? Harvoni treatment is not that widespread yet, so I need your advice. She also has gastritis.
Shall helicobakter be cured before treatment with Harvoni or after?
- 30 Mar 2015 by Elmira_777
- 22 Apr 2015
- hepatitis c, antibiotic, antibiotics, treatment, therapy, harvoni
Added 1 Apr 2015:
Anybody? Pls, advice if you have this info? I dropped an email on Gilead product information, but so far no answer
- Harvoni Information for Consumers
- Harvoni Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Harvoni (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 13 Nov 2014 • 212 answers
Posted 5 Jul 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 19 Sep 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 7 Jan 2016 • 8 answers
Posted 9 Mar 2016 • 10 answers