... H.pylori on January 21, 2016.
The bloating and bouts of abdominal pain were present. I was having a bit of blurry vision- still do- before I was diagnosed, that I even told a friend of mine that I may need prescription glasses. I am about to turn 42 and I can't tell you I have never felt like this before.

I was a committed runner and ate healthy foods for most of my life. For the past 2 months, I started feeling a sporadic stabbing pain above and below my belly button. I took some pep to and it seemed to ease off the discomfort. There were good days, and not so good days. I had no pain for the most part just feeling full after a meal, I had a canker sore that would appear and disappear sometime for two weeks, and then it would come back again. I have it now as I write. Then I decided to see my Doctor recently after I felt some burning pain in my belly. She checked for everything, blood test came back negative except for the H.Pylori. The normal range is 7-59 UL which means negative,mine was 26UL positive. I don't know if that's high, or a low number. I haven't read or heard anyone's test results on here. I told her about my canker sore as well.

Doctor started me on the triple therapy 1000 mg of amoxicillin twice a day ( It rarely has a resistant to the bacteria), 500 mg of Clarithromycin also twice a day, and a PPI Omeprazol 40mg also twice a day. So I am on my 3rd day of treatment. The first morning of the first day I took the pills, the pain went away for the most part, It gave me diarrhea, my second dose I was also fine.

My second day I took the pills, the PPI 20 minutes before breakfast and then took the antibiotics right after. I felt great for the most part of the day. I am eating veggies, drinking water, mint tea, no salts, no sugars, no coffee no fruits, no alcohol, no spices, biking for an hour and walking a mile on the treadmill at the gym, sauna for 30 minutes, then I started feeling the pain again. Went to the locker room had a banana and the 4 pills at 9:30pm, it subsided about 10 minutes later, but still felt an abdominal pain, or a burning sensation above my belly button again. I was in pain significant pain that night (last night)( 6-7 on a 0-10 scale) then I took pepto and I was able to catch a good night's sleep. I have been burping and having a bit of hiccups, which I almost never had since I started taking the pills, even after drinking water. Weird! I don't usually feel nauseous, it's just the pain that is causing the discomfort. I would say It is on a scale from 0-10, (4-5.) I am a little stressed out but I will see what's next.
today (3rd day) I got up this morning feeling better, just a little lightheaded. I took the PPI 20 minutes prior, had 3 eggs and and a half banana, then the pills at 8:30am. I went to work and started feeling hungry around noon, I prepared the veggies, no meat, no nothing. I even cooked with omega 3-oil. I ate a bit, drank mint tea and felt somewhat full. around 1:30pm I took 3 tablespoons of probiotics. it is almost 4pm, and my tummy feels a bit bloated.My pain is around 2-3 on a 0-10 scale. I also forgot to mention that I feel like something gets stuck in my throat as I swallow food - it's just the feeling though, but I read that the antibiotics can cause, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, chest pains( that's probably the inflammation I feel in my chest)

I will be taking my next dose around 8:30pm today and probiotics around midnight. I will NOT go to the gym this time to see if I have been putting a lot of stress on my body after cycling for an hour. So I'll back off of it today. I am doing trial and error basically. I will also make cannabis oil tonight and take a few drops under my tongue for at least a week and see if the discomfort pain goes away. I am confident it will.

My father died of esophageal cancer in Aug 2014, Doctors also diagnosed the H.Pylori in his system. He got treated for it and it reduced it greatly, but still had traces of it in his body. I must point out though, my father suffered from acid reflux for years. So if ones has H. pylori, it doesn't mean one will develop cancer, you can develop ulcers though which is what I believe I have and also the majority of people going through the same thing. I gave dad cannabis oil for his pain 5 days before he died. I asked him if he wanted to take the pain killers, he said he didn't feel any pain. I gave him that for 5 days and apparently resolved his pain. he died because his cancer had spread to his lungs and basically drown in his own fluids. I wish I had started early on when doctors declared him cancer free before having a relapse. That was really sad.

I will also buy Aloe vera leaf and try that. Don't buy the leaf itself, but buy the juice in a bottle. They sell it at whole foods. So it is 4:15 pm and I am feeling no pain just a bit bloated. I think i might have to go to the gym. (Just kidding) I need it since I am an athlete. Hopefully I will feel better for the Austin marathon and capital 10k races.
I will keep you posted till I finish my 10-day treatment. if you have any questions, I may not have all of the answers, but at least I can try. There is a vaccine that the Chinese are testing in mice and has worked to block and enzyme that the H.pylori needs to replicate and cause damage. It may hit human clinical trials sometime next year.

Thanks for reading