Skip to Content

I have a height problem. So what kind of medicine do I need to increase my height?

Responses (2)

Marvell 3 May 2014

Do you have a growth problem? If you do then you need to see a doctor/specialist and tests may need to be done before they will prescribe anything.

kaismama 3 May 2014

If you are under 25 seeing a dr may help. After that you're pretty much as tall as you're going to be and there isn't anything you can do about it. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions