Constantly sick. Literally. I' m an otherwise healthy (no known chronic conditions) 26 year old woman. Every year during cold and flu season I m sick constantly.. for example, 4 weeks ago, I caught a cold/upper respiratory infection.. after several days of it, I caught the full blown stomach flu (I lost 10 lbs in 4 days) without a break in between.. I ended up needing an IV and Zofran and started feeling better. The next day, I lost my voice and was without it for several days, and it finally came back 4 days ago. Now, I woke up yesterday and I felt crummy, was in bed by 6:30 p.m. and woke up in the middle of the night with a 103 degree fever. My throats feels like fire and has white spots all over it (Strep, super!!)
This is all without a break in between of feeling 100%. Cold.Flu.Laryngitis.Strep. Same month.

(I should add that I work in a small office with very few people who are never sick and I hardly ever go anywhere else!)

I don t understand. I eat very well, lots of fruits, veggies and lean meats. I take a multivitamin every day with probiotics and 1000MG Vitamin C. Should I see a specialist or something? This is insane.