Hello! I was on 15mg of Lexapro for approximately 9 months. My doctor and I decided to that Pristique would be a better fit and decided to switch. I started 50 mg a day of Pristique 11 days ago. For the first 4 days, I took 10mg of Lex, and then 3 days of 5mg. For the past 4 days I've been Lexapro free.
The first week on Pristique was amazing. I felt better than I had in years! Starting Monday, I began to get very dizzy and a severe vertigo. This lasted until Tuesday. Wednesday morning the anxiety set in and I spent the rest of the day in a full blown panic attack. I'm feeling a little better today, but that could be because I took and Ativan. I'm definitely more depressed than I've been in months. The vertigo, confusion, and anxiety seemed to have abated for the most part, and now I'm just left with the crippling depression.
My question is, is this all some sort of withdrawl from the Lex? I'm assuming it is since I felt so good the first week on the Pristique. If so, how long can I expect it to last. I want to give myself time before I rush to the doctor and blame things on the new medicine. Any advice you have to get me through the next couple of days is also greatly appreciated.

Thank you!