... without and meds. My body just hurts so bad that I will just start sweating and I wanna curl into a ball and die. I have had cortisone shots 3 times in the same area that didn't work by 2 diffrent dr.s. then just had the procedure were they burn the nerves on each side. Well that sucked to get done and it didn't give me any pain relief at all. It's been like 7 weeks and I finally am suppose to go back for my check up. Idk why they wouldn't wanna see you 2 or even 3 weeks after. Well this did nothing to me besides make my issues worse. Now I am not only getting numbness down my legs but it is numb from were they keep messing with my back( between L4 and L5). I feel like my hips are hollow and from the injection site all the way down I feel this aching, numbing sensation. When I wake up in the middle of the night it feels like I have a needle sticking out of my back like I am getting a big Novacane shot and the needle is still in me.
My question is, what do I do now? Has anybody had this problem? How long will it be like this? It's so uncomfortable and I have been on gabapenton for like a yr because of it just being in my legs but now it's worse and from my waist down. I'm on 1800mg a day. I am taking 50mg of tramadol 1-2 4 times a day for my back pain. Unfortunately most months it's not enough. I struggle on my days off and just have to suffer because I have to take 2 at a time alway when needed. For me I need the 100mg to make the pain stop. It's truly unbairable and before I finally got the tramadol (which took me 9 months) I wanted to die. I was so depressed, hopeless, I hated my job and I love my job I wasn't myself. That pain was distorting me and my life. I have 4 kids and they are the only reason I am alive. I can take alot of pain but it is excruciating with out tramadol for me. The dr.s I deal with just thro ya gabapenton and think it's gonna help u. That does nothing for the back pain. It does help with the legs but at a higher dose. I am 40 yrs old, a very busy stylist that works 10hr days many days to get clients done. Has anyone had this done and had the bad results I did? What do I do?