Skip to Content

Have been having irregular menstrual flow and the doctor prescribed Glucophage drug? Not diabetic?

Responses (2)

Anonymous 14 Apr 2010

I would question his choice of Meds. Ask why he or she is giving you this type of Med. Get second option and maybe new Doctor.

Rajive Goel 8 May 2010

Get your blood tested for sugar, it should be a simple procedure, change your doc., best of luck, God forbid you have diabetes... free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions