Has Loestrin Fe 1/20 changed, new package and color..different?

kar86 27 Jun 2009

I can not speak for the tablet color however my pharmacy does have two different packages for the Loestin FE 1/20 (Brand). One package is aqua blue with navy writing and the other is also a aqua blue that seems to fade to white toward one side. The writing on the second package is also navy blue though it is offset on the left side. Keep in mind, these are the brand name products; there are several generics available on the market.

biuorio 28 Jun 2009

This is new packaging, right? The other was an ivory type background with brown outer packaging. The pills are different and are more like the generic..thank you

kar86 28 Jun 2009

To be honest, I cannot recall the older package look for this product. The two packages I described are current, they are products I pulled from the shelf. I believe there are three generic equivalents for Loestrin Fe 1/20 and I did not have time to examine those packages. My apologies.