Has anyone with neuropathy received any relief using Savella?

suzanne66 27 Mar 2011

These are taken from https://www.drugs.com/comments/milnacipran/savella.html?page=3
"Savella (milnacipran) for Fibromyalgia: I've had Fibromyalgia since 2004 and neuropathy. I am on my 8th day of Savella and yes the first couple of days there was nausea but I wasn't in pain. Then today the pain came back but it's not as bad. Overall I feel like this medicine is really helping me a lot. No side effects other then nausea and I do have less pain and feel like I can go back to work now. I hope this medicine works for everyone as it has for me. I also tried Lyrica, Cymbalta, Darvocet, Gabatril, Ultram, Effexor, Lexapro... Savella is the best yet! "

Savella (milnacipran) for Fibromyalgia: I've been on Savella for about a month now. Started with the titration pack. Felt relief within a few days. Pain is not gone, but certainly diminished to a point where I feel somewhat normal. Doesn't help with neuropahty, but does lower muscle pain. I have had muscle cramps/spasms in my legs at night, some slight constipation, and now some headaches have started the past couple of days, but I am so grateful for this medicine. Some days I feel that I don't need to use my handicap plaque! I previously used Salsalate, which helped, but nowhere near as good as Savella. I wish the price would come down. But I'm on it happily!