Has anyone used the generic for tarka? aarp is refusing to pay for tarka itself?

skii 9 Dec 2010

no but you'll have to try it & have a open mind.The generic is only 5% differant.By law thats all it can be off.Most of them might be 3 or 4 % it's really the same.If you find after 3 or 4 weeks its not working Your doctor can contact them & see what happens or put you on something else.At least try it though.

cione 9 Dec 2010

if i were using this for high blood pressure only i would be open to trying it. but when my pulse goes up to and over 200 i could die before the ambulance gets to me, or when i go to the er it takes time for them to stop my heart hoping that when it restarts it will no longer have the irregulare beats. i find this very scarry in order for the drug program to save a penny.