Has anyone used the generic Exenatide?

As far as I'm aware there is no generic exenatide. Byetta is the only brand available at the moment.

Why is Ocella no longer generic - Is there a generic for Yasmin or Ocella - can't afford!?

I heard Medispan determined that Ocella is no longer generic - how and why. How can something be generic and then no longer generic - Is there a ...

What is the the drug make-up difference between Wellbrutrin and the generic Bupropion?

I see some people think the generic is less effective. I had this problem with Celexa , had to go to generic for costs and found the generic is ...

Worried about starting exenatide - any advice?

I am due to start on exenatide tommorow,after reading some of the comments Im now extremely worried?apart from my diabetes i also have dilated ...

Generic Medication Question?

I'm new to this site and was hoping that someone might be able to offer some information on a particular generic medication. I realize that ...

Generic versus name brand?

I have been having problems with some generic brand medications and wanted to know if any other d.com members notice a less effect of the generic ...