Has anyone taken hydrocodone/apap 5mg/325mg for 2 days and become a zombie?

Inactive 14 Jul 2012

Hello twohooks & welcome to the site. shame no one has answered your question before now. Depending on how many you took at a time, if you took as prescribed, you shouldn't feel like a zombie, but then everyones definaition of a zombie may be different! If you have never tken this drug before, albeit a low dose, it could make you feel a little out of it. I hope you have recovered well...

eltukster 20 Nov 2016

You've got to be kidding...

galvanlinda0 4 Dec 2017

I believe if youve never taken the drug before you may very well be walking around like a "zombie".But for me ,i was prescribed 5-325 mg hydrocodone after 19 tooth extractions .I was given 20 pills and i took all 20 in 2 days with no relief to my pain.I had already been familiar with the drug and it had no effect on me like it might someone whose never taken it before.I am now managing my pain with cannabis