I recently was prescribed Cymbalta 20mg and Ambilify 5mg I took the Cymbalta first in the morning and a few hours later I was very anxious and restless like I was on an overdose of caffeine. I took a half of the Ambilify assuming it would slow me down as it was supposed to cause drowsiness. Within another couple of hours I was paranoid about my husband because he was out of town. I got so upset from ideas I knew were not true but I could control them. It was horrible. I am never like this, I do have some issues with unclear thinking as far as my perception of situations, but this was intense and scary? what happened? Has anyone else had a reaction like this?
I really felt like I was on the track to drug induced temporary psychosis. I couldn't believe how I was feeling and couldn't wait for it to go away.