Has anyone noticed short temper and anger while on Abilify?

Rajive Goel 12 Jul 2011

Agitation -- up to 19% people who take Abilify have this as a common side effect, 17% anxiety & about 2% of 10% people have reported restlessness... his perhaps could be the cause of short temper & anger.

will it ever stop? 13 Jul 2011

I am on Abilify and must admit that it has not totally reined in my tendency towards moodswings and irritability. I have been on it nearly a month now (@ 2mg) and expect the Dr to up during my next visit. I'd been on before (but had completely forgotten I'd ever taken it) and was taken up to 5mg at that time. Dr. told me that I complained on not being able to concentrate,etc. With the 'cocktail' he has me on now (I have no idea what I was taking along with the Abilify at the time), perhaps I'll have a different result.