Skip to Content

Has anyone heard of a drug/muscle relaxer called Zyfulplexin?

Responses (2)

Anonymous 7 Aug 2010

No, I have not.

Can you please rechek the spelling ,please?

Thank you

jk13 8 Aug 2010

no, even under the medical list of muscle relaxers, I can't find anything that resembles the word... Sorry. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions