Has anyone had joint pain while taking paxil? Hurts to bend fingers?

mitjason 29 Dec 2009

Paxil can cause may side effects such as General Weakness, Back Pain, Chest Pain, Muscle Weakness, and many other side effects. One option I would suggest is taking glucosamine with chondroitin that you can purchase at any of your local stores that sell drugs. You usually take 1500mg of Glucosamine and 1500mg of Chondrointin 2x daily. That can help with general joint pain that you may experiencing. I hope this helps. Have a Happy Holiday!

dugamph 3 Jan 2010

I've been on it for 8 1/2 years and have not had any joint problems. I do have unrelated knee issues and I just started taking Glucosamine HCI 1500mg with Chondroitin Sulfate 1200mg and have noticed a huge difference in my pain levels. I went from having to lower myself carefully onto the toilet, to just sitting right down with no pain. (P.S. I'm only 35)