Has anyone found something to help with the nausea while taking victoza?

silmarien 4 Sep 2011

I have never taken Victoza, but there are many medications out there that can help with nausea. These include Phergan, Anzemet, Kytril, Zofran, and MANY others. I'd advise that you go to your doctor and ask if he/she can prescribe something to help with the nausea.

glaverdiere 4 Sep 2011

I took pepto bismol the first day and then got some wrist bands that help with nausea and sea sickness. By the end of the first day, I was feeling much better. The first few mornings were rough but each day I feel better and I have very little nausea after a week.

harper57 5 Dec 2012

Im wondering if you can take some otc nausea meds or motion sickness pill before you take your Victoza and take it at night if that will help with the nausea.

harper57 5 Dec 2012