Has anyone found relief from new daily persistent headaches and if so, how?

Marvell 1 Dec 2009

If you have persistent headaches daily, I would suggest you see your doctor. There might be underlying causes which need to be checked and eliminated, such as high blood pressure. Best to see your doctor.

kmanthompson97 2 Dec 2009

best to see your doctor and speak with him about a regular dose of vicodin

Schelle 3 Jan 2010

I have daily headaches also. They begin usually within a half hour after I get up in the morning. I have a script for Lortab 10 mg. I'm not supposed to take more than 2 pills per day. Unfortunately, 2 per day is frequently not enough to allow me to function - full time job, married, 2 kids, life in general.
The Lortab does help reduce some of the pain, but the pain is never completely gone. I hope you have better luck than me.

rockermom51 25 Jan 2010

be careful with the lortab, two per day has never been enough for me! i am addicted to it, and i admit, i have been getting a script for it recently, not often, but still, i know i'm in relapse...
one product i do take, and it does work sometimes, is excedrin migraine..i think it's the combo of aspirin, acetominophen and caffeine... hope you find some relief, i'm still working on that myself... sheryl