Has anyone experienced any negitive effects switching from Effexor XR to the generic Venlafaxine?

rk2254 22 Apr 2010

I switch In Feb.2010, and have not experienced any difference.

hallgate 5 May 2010

I switched from Effexor to generic Venlafaxine a few months ago and I haven't noticed any difference. But everyone is unique in their reactions to these drugs and you should tell your doc if you feel there is a big difference.

DubbedDee 19 Nov 2010

I have! At first for awhile I felt really dizzy with brain shocks (or whatever they're called) and have started feeling more irritable and sensitive. Is this how you have felt? Almost like withdraws, like its not as strong or something..

dap17900 26 Jul 2011

I have gone from 75mg down to HALF of a 37.5 tablet which I take first thing in the morning and like most people I get the dizzy spells and feel like crap. how wrong will this last ? it has been going on 3 weeks now