Has anyone come of fluxotine and tried sertraline for pmdd if so what was better thanks?

amcelro 4 Aug 2011

I started of with fluoxetine and tried the sertraline for a little while because the fluoxetine seemed to be making me really sleepy. I am taking these for pmdd btw. I am now back on fluoxetine. I did not care for the Zoloft (sertraline) at all. I felt as if I was just a blob of nothing. I had no will do anything. I wasn't hungry. I wasn't really tired- I just felt really out of it. I was light headed and just wasted several days. I would absolutely recommend the Prozac (fluoxetine) over the Zoloft. A friend of mine had the exact same symptoms as me. She is now on Xanax- so you may want to look into that too if you're looking for a change. Hope this helps.

Debbie 13 1 Oct 2013

Im on sertraline and have put on 8k and have change in my nibble which could be cancer so im thinking it could be caused by this drug seeing only come since been in it. Lost sex drive, constipation weird dreams. Confused