My doctor upped my dose by 4mg. I was telling him how I am actually obsessing over this whole thing. By this I mean, "AM I really feeling cranky or craving or antsy... or is this just part of the whole head game thing. I asked my doctor this too. He thought it'd be safer to go up to this dose rather than relapse again, like I did on Wednesay. I took two percs and one T#3. I did wait at least between 22-24 hours before taking my next dose of sub.
I haven't heard a lot of people taking this much. Maybe I just don't know about people
IS there anything else to help me while I am on this high a dose? Is it that high a dose? I've heard the 'ceiling effect' doesn't hit until 32mg. of suboxone.
If that be the case, I've a long way to go before I get extremely worried. NO, I am not going to continue upping until I reach 32mg-just to let you out there, know.
I'll clarify my question in case in got lost in all the other clutter I started to talk about.
HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN ON THIS DOSE, OR HIGHER? WERE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS SPECIFIC TO THIS DOSAGE?