I am not doing well at all on the new formula. I take 80mgs three times a day and oxyir 10mgs every three to four hours prn. Prior to the change I have done well for almost three years but then everything changed in August. I had been able to cut back my break thru meds to 1 every four to six hours instead of 1 every three to four hours I was very proud. Sept was awful I was exhibiting signs of withdrawl while taking my meds as prescribed and getting little pain relief. increased irs to one every four hours felt better for about two hours and then sick when the ir wore off. I also had a terrible time with my bowels and felt funny in the head. I finally saw my doctor and told him what was going on. The increase in bowel problems and funny feeling in my head was more like I was getting to much medication. I did decrease the ops to one or two a day for 5 days because I could not stand the terrible side effects that was hell week. He told me to take the three a day give it a week and call him if I am still having problems. I am and I did call. His nurse returned my call and she said he does not yet know what to do. When I was there he first recommended fenty patch but I said recall, then he mentioned Kadien. I know I can take morphine had it post op many times and also took Avinza for a couple months with oxycontin preop. Anyone have any advise, what would the dose be for someone who takes 80mgs Three times day? Aslo is there a fast acting componant as well as a long acting in one pill like oxycontin used have.
Thanks you guys I really need to get off this oxycontin since the change. I am tired but cant sleep in more pain and just sick...